How To Connect an Xbox One To Your Phone – The Xbox app allows users to buy games, share content, view their achievements, and send updates to their followers on Xbox Live. The product is from Microsoft. It is a great way for players to stay engaged with their gaming friends while on the go. Furthermore, it provides additional tools for viewing achievements, controlling movie playback, and accessing social elements such as profiles and messaging, all of which is much more convenient than logging onto your console or PC to do the same thing. We want to show you How To Connect an Xbox One To Your Phone.
To Connect Xbox One To Your Phone makes things quite easier for you. You do not need to go about with the Xbox One. Once you learn How To Connect an Xbox One To Your Phone, it will bring a whole new different user experience for you. This is why we want you to enjoy this. So, read on.
How To Connect an Xbox One To Your Phone (Android & iOS)
Below is the process you will follow to get it done.
- Download Xbox One App. Before downloading the Xbox app for iOS or Android, you’ll want to update your smartphone or tablet to the latest version of its respective operating system. Users of iOS need version 9.0 or higher to run the app. Microsoft recommends Android users have version 4.1 or higher. Once updated, head over to either iTunes or the Google Play Store and enter “Xbox” in the search field to locate the app.
- Connect to the network. To sync your Xbox One and your phone, both devices must be online. To check your network on the Xbox One, go to the Settings menu, then select Network, and finally “Network Settings.”
- Sync your smartphone with your console. While using the Xbox app, tap the three horizontal bars in the upper-left corner to bring up the main menu. From here, you can access most features, but for now, just tap Console. After a second, a Connect to your Xbox One option should appear near the top of the screen.
- Start using the app.
Connecting is easy, but learning how to use the Xbox app takes a little time and understanding. Again, tapping the three horizontal bars in the upper-left corner of the app will bring up the menu, which allows you to view your profile and achievements, as well as your recorded clips and screenshots, and access the Xbox Store, among other things. Tapping your avatar icon will bring up your friends list, while the icons next to it control messages and notifications, respectively. A new icon, represented by three avatars, even allows you to start a party chat while on the go.
How To Control Your Xbox One
We’re not entirely sure why you’d choose to control your Xbox One with your phone instead of a controller, but the Xbox app makes it possible.
- Once you’ve connected your Xbox One to your phone, you’ll see a small remote symbol in the bottom-right corner of the app’s screen.
- Select it and you’ll be taken to a mostly black screen that features all four face buttons, as well as the home button, view button, and menu button.
- You can now control your Xbox One by dragging your finger across the screen to select a tile, then pressing “A” in the center of the screen to confirm it.
If you have any question on How To Connect an Xbox One To Your Phone, kindly use the comment box below and we shall attend to you immediately.